Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little dicks.

I tried to watch a video tonight that one of my students posted. K. streaming video needs some work. The topic was very disturbing. It was about how giant corporations have been buying up seed lines (Monsanto in particular) and patenting the genes they have introduced into the environment. The genes spread, as life does, and the farmers are infected with the new genes, but have no way of knowing the seeds have blown off a Monsanto truck... have been cultivating their own strains forever, but are now being sued and LOSING in court to Monsanto's patent. Of Manufactured Genes! This is outrageous. Apparently this gained approval under Reagan. Why am I not surprised. We subsidize farmers because of these patents. We are paying more for our food than if we'd let it all alone. Oh, My, GOD. My streaming video didn't let me see the end of the piece, but the point was clear. We have given up our food supply to corporations looking for a profit. And we can't go to WHOLE FOODS anymore because the CEO is clearly a right winger who will never support some health care reform in this country. Look at the news. DON'T GO TO WHOLE FOODS. The CEO thinks we should all just fend for ourselves. (They are too expensive anyway.) Oh. I am just so mad. Is there no corporation that actually looks to the people who use them? Have we come that far in this madness that we've recreated classes? FUCK. Stop it you fucks! CUT IT OUT. You will end up in jail. Is that enough motivation for you? No? You have to have those stupid parties. WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? I don't think you are part of the human race. I think you are an aberration I will continue to think people are good, but you test my patience. Fuck you and go home to your towers. Don't you have enough money yet? How small, really, is your dick?

2 comments:

  1. FMITAWAK! No, more like FTITAWAK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading about the idiot who is the CEO of Whole Foods and am disgusted. No more shopping at Whole Foods for me. All of this crap makes me very depressed - is any corporation in business for the little guy anymore?

    ReplyDelete