Monday, August 10, 2009

Dogs and Moving On.

I have things to say, but my neighbor's dog will not stop barking! I am very tolerant, but this is my one evening off before a day off, and I'd like it to be peaceful. I've so many thoughts in my head and all of them went right out. I like dogs. But, like children, they should speak when they are spoken to. I was taught that. Weren't you? My (poor dead) dog was better behaved. I don't have children, so I can't speak to that. Oh, My, God. Stop Barking. I can't think! Okay. The owner just came home. I told him. Maybe that was rude, but you know, he is rude to leave me with his barking dog. Yikes. I hate to criticize. Folks need to be aware that they don't live in the world alone!

Done. Done with that. The dog is now outside, taken on his walk, which is clearly what he needed. All is quiet again. Fuck.

Forgot everything I wanted to talk about. Maybe that is okay. We had a CRAZY show tonight. And yet, we still got a great ovation. Testimony to a good show. Yay.

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. Not too many of those left. I will revel in the now.
I will have champagne cocktails. I will invite my new friends. I will rest and I will love.
Life. It is cool. It just happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment