Saturday, June 27, 2009

Words.

I think, when things go well, it is often because we have paid attention, worked hard, followed a plan and trusted our instincts. This may be too much of a generalization. Some people come down with strange diseases or chronic conditions they played no part in contracting. Some people are devastated by wildfires, tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, mudslides, and the plethora of other natural disasters. But, on a day to day, moment to moment basis, I feel that we can in fact take some control over our own lives. This is so satisfying and often has the intended result; this is a good day.

I miss my people. I miss sharing all these wondrous moments with them.. (with him.)

With all the media we have today,
We keep in touch in varietal ways,
So, it's okay, it's okay. I say
Move on to the next chapter.
He'll come in bringing laughter.
Our happily ever after.
The compromise accepted
The loneliness corrected
Perhaps a shaft erected (ha!)
And all becomes well
In the days we all dwell
After moments in hell...
We heal.

(Sorry, I've been doing Rostand, and he rhymes everything!)

A poem using homophones.
(not a rhyme):

Will Will marry Mary?
Will Mary marry Will?
Will will marry Mary.
Mary will marry Will.

I love words, and caps and how meaning can change.

PS: I already miss you Michael. Wish it didn't have to end this way. You were too weird and too wonderful. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment