Monday, July 6, 2009

Time and again.

Time. Having time. Using time. Wasting time. Killing time. Too much time. Too little time. Subjective time. Real time. Fleeting time. Passing time. Past time. On time. In time. Out of time. Gaining time. Losing time. Alone time. Lost in time.

Today, I was outside time. Weird and lonely. A little like Stephen King's The Langoliers. Waiting for time to catch up to me. Waiting to slide back into time. Still waiting.

So today I lived 3 dimensionally. Not 4. I need 4. It is about duration, or an awareness of duration. Without time one floats. I float. Floating along, affecting nothing, effecting nothing... floating. Resting? Not sure.

Some times too much happens. Some times one needs to step outside and not think. Some times one needs to be solitary. But it is lonely here, right now at this moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment