Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stepping Up!

Crazy frigging night. There is some kind of virus going thru my company and we started off with one understudy and ended up with four, not including the crew man we had to replace. (He was too sick too.) Crazy. Rep.

I warn the understudies, but this is a good lesson. BE PREPARED. We never know when something is going to happen. It maybe tomorrow morning, it may be tomorrow afternoon. It maybe at intermission (as it was tonight) You have to be prepared.

I am only here to help you. You have to do the work. I love you all. All 4 of you who had to perform tonight. You were GREAT. You stepped in and you did it! Kudos. Congratulations to all.

And tomorrow will bring its own challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I'd love to hear details! I know that the understudy structure is complex - I'm glad all worked out - at least it happened after all the understudy runs were complete.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete