Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easily Pleased.

Some days all one can do is get up, get dressed and walk. But oh, how clearing those walks can be!
We now have speed "humps"! What? I remember my teenage years. Humps were frantic, but I would never have called them speedy. In fact, I couldn't wait for the humping to end. Not very comfortable or romantic. Enough already! Okay, if you don't like that consider this: Every thing is moving faster these days...

While I was considering the speed "humps" I came upon a neighbor's yard.
Oh, my god! Does this picture even come close to communicating the incredible wildness and wonder of those flowers? Oh. Took my breath away. Those flowers gave me so much joy.

I'm easily distracted. I'm easily pleased. Kinda like a cheap date. It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment