Friday, June 25, 2010

Pictures of Seattle.

My apartment building in Seattle.  I'd like to say it is crooked because the street is steep, but really, it is just my camera work!  I am on the fifth floor in the back, and to the left.  (Uh, Stage Right.)
 
I've been wandering around a bit on my days off and found trees with these amazing flowers.  I don't know what they are.  
  

I wandered up a very steep hill.  The view of the sound was breath-taking.  Again, I'm a little off-kilter. It must have been the steep climb!  (I am not drunk!!!)


On my way back down the hill I took some pictures of the surrounding neighborhood.  Look at this house and garden!  Wow!
 
Here is a close up of some of those gorgeous flowers. 
A very lovely place to visit. 

The next week I headed in the opposite direction.  I rode the monorail downtown.  This is what I found:Really, I don't know why I can't hold my phone straight.  Must be the rain.

Finally, I got close enough to Puget Sound to take this picture.It is a little dark, but then, so was the day.

Seattle is really an amazing city.  I have more directions to take, and so much more to explore.

We are ramping up into tech.  We start tech next Tuesday and have our first Preview a week from today.  Yikes!  We had a wonderfully successful run-thru today with two more scheduled over the weekend. My book is written, my paper-work done.  Bring it on!  (I love tech!)

I will have many more days to wander the streets of Seattle.  I might even be able to find a park or two.  I so miss my husband, I wish he could share this adventure with me, but without him, I will roam alone, content that we will be together again in a little more than 7 weeks.  Not so long, after all.

1 comment:

  1. I know I owe you a call - crazy schedule here in SD. Tonight is opening of King Lear. One down - almost. I will try to call soon but of course I am now realizing that I have only one week left here and a lot to do!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete