Friday, June 11, 2010

Seattle.

I've been trying for days now to upload an image of the Space Needle.  It is so close,  if I walked 2 blocks I could touch it.  Alas, my connection is not allowing me to post pictures up here in the wilds of Seattle.  (Um.. Wasn't all this technology invented up here?)

I like Seattle.  I haven't really seen the sun since I left LA, and although it always looks like rain, it has only rained about 3/4 of the time.  (LOL.)  I don't have a car, so I walk everywhere.  Up and down the hills, shopping and exploring.  It is a lovely town.  Very clean and very smart.

I like the job.  I'm happy.  Rehearsal starts Saturday.  Much to do before then, but I think we are ready.

2 comments:

  1. Remembering when we drove up in '79 to visit a dear friend writing the Great American novel.
    It was the "flannel" set, even back then.
    Felt wonderfully remote and isolated.
    You, at least, returned in 2000 to the Intiman.
    Ah, to join you would be aces.
    The mind is willing but the body's obstinate.
    To you my love, and apple of my eye.

    ReplyDelete