Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dear Diary.

Gosh, sometimes it takes so long to get here. The internet can be amazing and frustrating. Have you noticed? And why are we in such a hurry?

I currently have a job that involves me going to work once a week but takes a couple of hours of prep pre job. I don't want to do it. I want to do nothing. I want and need to rest. I love teaching when I am there, but I don't like the time it takes to correct papers and drive. I am tired. I have recently turned down 3 requests to stage manage the same! show (they keep changing producers) that is right up my alley. I need to rest. I need to cook for my husband. I need to fix my yard.

I volunteered many months ago to help my 17 year old niece find a car. Oh, gosh. Now I need to do this. I want her to have all the protections a dealership offers, but we don't have (maybe) quite enough money saved. Her mom just lost her nursing job. Okay! How bad is the economy when a nurse can't find a job?

My dear husband continues his fight against his disease. Maybe this is all too personal, but as my husband pointed out, this has become my diary.

Goodnight, Dear Diary.


No comments:

Post a Comment