Friday, September 11, 2009

The Counter Redux

Okay. I lied when I said I'd deleted my counter. I keep it so I can see how many people are reading my blog. I just delete it from the bottom of the article. Well, tonight I looked, stunned and reloaded the page but the same number appeared. Really? No, this has to be a glitch. NO fucking way. I've been struggling to get 10 people to read my blog, and I'm not sure I want nearly 12,000. Kinda scary. Feel like I need to be more careful. Kinda intimidated. (I have acute stage fright.)

My last number was in the high 200's. What happened? Please comment if you read me. I gotta know if this number is real. It has emptied my head of anything I wanted to say tonight.

And, tonight, was very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know I read you. Hmmmm. Hopefully, you will find out if this is true!

    ReplyDelete