Friday, September 25, 2009

The Most Boring Blog Ever.

My cast is wandering around looking for a party. Not at my apartment thank-you. We do still have 2 more shows. It ain't over yet!

I'm trying to eat up the food in my apartment rather than buy more food, and the food I have has all become so unappealing. I keep thinking about vacuuming, then I think, why bother? The cleaning crew will be in to shampoo the carpets on Monday, after I leave. I will do laundry tomorrow, so I can have clean clothes to take home. I will clean the bathroom, because I don't want the cleaning crew thinking evil things about me. Oh, hell, I'll vacuum too.

Oh Gosh! This is the most boring blog ever! Next I'm going to be talking about the oven, and maybe how I should stick my head in it! "Jeez-Oh-Man! Who Really Cares?" she asks herself, and then laughs a secret laugh.

I must retrieve my shattered eloquence.

{Time Passes}

My director just dropped by, looking for a party. Sure hope there is one!

{Time Passes}

Am I mute? Do I really have nothing to share? I have a million thoughts running around naked, but I can't put them into any semblance of a sentence.

It just took me 10 minutes to figure out how to spell "semblance."

Do I get stupid as shows end? Or just lazy? It is true that all I really want to do (is talk to you) no, all I really want to do is lie on the couch and watch mindless television.
Boring, see! I warned you!

{Time Passes!}

I have a dummy in my apartment. Really... a life sized child puppet thing. Too complicated to explain. (Though, that might be a more interesting story...) It is going to freak me out in the middle of the night, I just know it.

{Time Passes}

I'm gonna go wander around and look for a party.

{Time Passes and I'm still here.}

Yikes. It is a really good thing I am going home. CLEARLY, it is time.

(The dummy, just now, completely turned me around and scared me, oh! and where did I put down the vodka?)

No comments:

Post a Comment