Monday, July 5, 2010

Holiday!

Cracks me up how many people I know show up on t.v.  I enjoy everyone's work.  I love that they get the money-paying gigs and still come back and do theatre.  I love actors.

I had a great time today at the 4th of July party hosted by my director. I'd intended to stay about an hour and ended up staying nearly 4 hours. It was relaxing, excellent food, even better company. It was fun.

I still have tomorrow to finish what I started today.  How civilized to have 2 days off.  So unheard of in our business.  Makes one feel nearly human again.

It rained here nearly all day.  It was ok.  (I got a little wet, standing in the smoking section...) Hoping you all had a great 4th.  Sending good wishes and love to y'all.

My Company, at a party!


Outside the apartment, The smoking section... In the rain.
My Sound Designer, taking a picture of me... dancing...dancing.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment