Monday, July 12, 2010

Missing You.

Day off tomorrow.  Done now until late Tuesday.  What a gift.  I'll start understudy rehearsals on Wednesday.  I'll think about that later.

On some level, I am like Scarlet O'Hara.  "I'll think about that tomorrow."  It works for me.  It allows me to let the day go.  I like the philosophy.. even though it didn't work out so well for her!

I want to live in the moment.  I don't want to wish away the weeks.  I miss my husband and my home, but there is nothing for that.  I need to live here and now, walk, explore, hang out, read.  I need to live here.  I can't spend my days wishing.  That is exhausting.

Well.  I'm thinking maybe it is just time to go to bed and give myself as much of a day off as I can.  I really need to walk.  I should explore more and not be so timid.  I've all of Seattle!

Missing you.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Exactly the same talk I gave myself when in San Diego. After a few bouts of homesickness, I had to take myself in hand and enjoy my time there.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete