Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Show And The Coyotes.

There is no facility at my current theatre to write and send performance reports, so.. I take the work home. (Don't like coming home with tasks. I have a husband and a life.) Always take my time. No one will read them until tomorrow or Monday anyway. Okay, no big deal. Done. Easy.

The show went very well tonight. We had (OH, hold your breath!) 14 patrons. The theatre has cancelled our Saturday matinees due to lack of ticket sales. So sad. (I don't care. I will perform for two people or twelve or six thousand. I will deliver the show and make sure my audience present will have the best show possible.)

I am conscious my old job is going into tech next week. I am grateful to be here, instead, with my husband. I find I'm excited about going to Seattle (in two weeks). AND... I actually donated 2 1/2 bags to the GoodWill full of shoes and 1 1/2 bags of clothes! (Really, you can't tell yet in my closet. I've more to do!)

Tonight we heard the coyote kits yelping. They were crying with joy, singing really. One could tell, Mom and Dad had come home with the kill of the night. Crazy raucous joy. (They are so close.) My husband and I rejoice, hearing them. They've survived the fires and the rains and the heat and the encroachment. Hooray!

More and more and more... later.

No comments:

Post a Comment