Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Cell Phone And Green Pastures.

My cell phone has a little bit of a mind of its own.  It tends to snap pictures unbeknownst to me.  I hear the click and wonder what that phone was thinking!

This is one I particularly liked.  I'm not quite sure what my phone saw, but it sure is pretty!

Here is the next untoward photo.  My phone picked it out. It is a picture of the lights overhead during fight call:
I think it is a beautiful choice and that maybe my phone has a better eye than I do!
I traveled from Seattle in a plane.  This is a small part of what I saw:
The ground below and the sky from above.

My husband's birthday cake.  For the first time in five years, I was there to celebrate with him!
I arrived in Los Angeles and found the most precious of theatres. A courtyard in front and an intimate space inside! 

Below is just a bit of the work I do.  If you can decipher this, you might have taken my class.

My wonderfully successful show has closed.  My lovely talented actors have moved on.  We've worked, we've cried, we've struggled and we presented the best damn show that has been seen in a while.  I revel and rest.  I look to move on, but not yet.  There is still time to sit, to ponder. There is still time to laze and chat and cook and clip a rose bush or two. 

I've midterms to correct, and a class to teach.  I've a husband and a family and not quite a farm.  (A nod to Joni.)  I'll walk green pastures by and by.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment