Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Job Hunt Part 3.

The search for important work is an interesting process.

I have been offered a job at the LA Theatre Center. Not much money, but with great potential to create good karma and become involved with an evolving theatre company. Looks like a wonderful new play too. I am going to a reading of the play on Sunday.

I have a tentative offer at the Douglas Theatre in Culver City. Again, not much money, but a play I work-shopped and may increase my value and engender good will back at CTG.

I just received an email from the La Jolla Playhouse. No particular job offer, but interest. I would not mind going back there at all. They have washing machines in the apartments!

I am being a bit glib. I don't really mean to be. I take all of these potential offers seriously and ponder the next step.

I have nothing firm. I have some vague offers, contracts have not been offered, but I'm cheered.

Another report next week!
mkk.

1 comment:

  1. Whoopee - this is good news! I owe you a call and will try to reach you today or tomorrow, my friend.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete