Wednesday, September 20, 2017

First Rehearsal...



I had a great first rehearsal today! Sometimes one is able to do a 90 minute production meeting before rehearsal.. a meet and greet and designer presentation next.. a break. so freakin' needed... an Equity meeting and then a read-through. Costume fittings, wig fittings, interviews with the entire cast for the website and then convince the director we should end early because.. oh my goodness! What a day! I was able to update my cast/scene breakdown and the conflict rehearsal schedule. My director and I are on one page. LOVING IT! Off we go into a very complicated hour and 5 min. show. Loving the complications. Love that it is Roald Dahl's THE WITCHES and will play up to Halloween. Love stage managing. It is the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment