Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Silly Facebook Game...

Okay.. I'll play.. Looks like fun. 😊
19 random FACTS about yourself that may surprise people.
1. Do you make your bed everyday? No..My husband does that.
2. What's your favorite​ number? Five
3. What is your dream job? Chemist.. or some other practical science. 
4. If you could, would you go back to school? Yes! I would study Chemistry and Math.
5. Can you parallel park? I live in LA and went to UCLA. What do you think?
6. A job you had which people would be shocked that you worked ? Hmm..I numbered pap smear slides with a diamond pencil for my dad's lab.
7. Do you think aliens are real? Duh. Superman.
8. Can you drive a stick shift? Of course!
9. Guilty pleasure? Jolly Rancher sour hard candies.
10. Tattoos? none.
11. Favorite color? Gotta be Blue.
12. Things people do that drive you insane: Panic.
13. Fear: Cockroaches. Not because I can't kill the fuckers.. just because they might fly in my face. I guess I don't fear them so much as hate them. Okay, then.. Republicans!
14. Favorite childhood game? My sister and I used to name our toes and then sit next to each other on the bed. Our toes would talk to each other..and interact. It was very much like playing with dolls. So funny.
15. Do you talk to yourself? Well, I am the most interesting person I know. Ha!
16. Do you like doing puzzles? Love them.
17. Favorite music? Mostly Classical. Then folk.. folk rock, rock, acid rock..
18. Tea or Coffee? I will drink an occasional cup of coffee. I like Iced Tea.
19. First thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? A nun and an actress.
Copy and paste it onto your wall and let your friends learn a little about you. So fun.. Why not?
Thanks to Yolanda Maguchi!

No comments:

Post a Comment