Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thank You Seattle. (And A Few Pics Of The Stage.)

I leave for L.A. Monday, around 3pm.  I've little more than half a week left up here in the wilds of Seattle. Visiting is done, sightseeing over. I'm prepping for the next round. I can't wait to get back home and cook some decent meals for my husband (and myself.) I miss the clean food.

I'm mailing 2 boxes tomorrow. I think I can put the rest in the suitcase. I need to make sure we've taped an archival worth saving. It is all about endings. Yet, this show continues. I've new information that might indeed still take us to Africa. But, as I've said... I will go with the flow. My next step is seeing the week's shows out and getting on a plane. My next ambition. Getting on the plane!


Thank-you Seattle, for providing me with so many diversions. Thank-you, Seattle, for being a wonderful place to work. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment