Friday, June 10, 2011

Simple Perfection.

I have some pictures I want to share. They really tell their own story. I want to acknowledge the inspiration for all of this. It is my friend Claudia. She posted some pictures recently of farmland, so beautiful, green and inspirational. Thanks, Claudia!                                          
My Wash in June!
The moss kinda blew me away.
I am two blocks from my house.
The way out of the Wash.

When I was young, we called these Century Plants. We'd convinced ourselves  they bloomed once every 100 years and were so delighted every time we saw one bloom!



Really, how many places need to post this sign? Yeah, well I live there!

So Close to Civilization, yet so far.

Hello? Christmas? It is June!

The Stop Sign overgrown with vines. I thought it looked cool.

The Valley.

More of the desert next to my home.

Simple Perfection.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how beautiful! These photos make me miss California and its spectacular beauty. I can feel the heat right through the photos.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete