Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Perfect.

I wonder what Geronimo would have thought about the way his name is used today.

I dreamed last night that I was yelling at someone who'd crashed a t.v. character's classic car. The t.v. character said to me, "You know, your hair looks great when you are mad."

What did people use for diapers before diapers? I can only imagine.

Hellboy (You know, Vincent?) gave me flowers.

My sisters and I raised a quail chick (from an egg) and named her "Eagle." She followed us around for a few months til Dad set her "free." Then she followed the gardener.

I once worked with an actor who bought me coffee every day during tech. He is still my friend... 5 years later.

Remember when I told you my cell phone takes her own pictures? Just sees something and flashes the camera? Well, here is some photoshop my cell phone did completely without my permission and on her own. It just showed up. (Weird, huh?)
My Cell Phone's Artistry.















We discovered a new (to us) lake today! Lake Piru. Not far. What a revelation.
Serenity


Beautiful!



























And finally, we made it back to the beach...
A Pelican overhead, one of many...

What could be better than where land meets water?

Point Mugu









































A brief and very satisfying respite. 

We came home to steak quesadillas and pinto beans and zuccini squash with cheese, and watermelon - creations from leftovers. (And streaming Netflix and strawberry ice cream.)

Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, my friend. I'm missing the beach this year. I'm smack in the middle of the Midwest. There's a big river nearby but it's not quite the same.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete