Sunday, February 20, 2011

TBD



Well, what a week. The rain has stopped for now, the neighborhood is blissfully quiet and Phil is sleeping peacefully.

I spent the week writing about union issues (confidential, but I may ultimately be able to share my thoughts here) and about health.. Phil's in particular, he's started a new MS treatment... not going so well, visited with family...sent out yet another email about work... worried about the pap smear I've not had in two years..gotta make that appointment...due for the mammogram and chest xray, have an eye appt. next week and have in general spent way too much time in doctors' offices... sick of it! (lol)

My wrist is better. (I've been unable to scratch my back or pick up two things at once lately.) I'm healing.

I'm grateful I teach. Other work is hard to come by. Ah, well. I have to believe that something will turn up.

In the meantime, I'm spending all the loads of time I have with my husband. Work too often takes me out of town and away. What a joy to be home.

I'd retire now if I could afford it. And yet.. I've so much more to offer!

I'm here and ready to work. Don't employers know that older people need less sleep? (25 year olds need 10 hours of sleep per night,  I can do with 7. Really. I have more stamina and I'm not looking to get laid.)

I, I, I, I,
What is wrong with me?
The world is in chaos!

We are fine, we are good. Don't worry about us, let us all try to help our brothers and sisters trying to gain one right.. free speech.

We take it for granted here, but out there.. look! All the Arab people want is Free Speech! (And from that, reform.)

rambling.
mkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment