Friday, December 4, 2009

"Don't Panic."

I may suffer from logorrhea, but I will endeavor to be ever perspicacious.

It is interesting, to say the least, how many emotions one can have in a two week period. I travel from fury and frustration to the land of the bereft and back to the realm of acceptance. I see that I can move forward and yet I am frozen in place. I am ever confident and I've lost hope. Oh, wait, there it is again. Today is a new day. Nope, it is just like yesterday, again. I appreciate that a part of me is grieving, then I remember the worst day of my life was when my mother died. No loss of job or position can compare. I survived my mother's death. (I had dinner with Dad, just tonight...) I can survive this very minor, albeit surprising, shift.

I had a dear friend remind me today:
1. My reputation and my body of work speaks for me.
2. I am embarking on yet another new and exciting adventure. I just don't yet know what that will be.
3. I have more to learn.
4. I have nothing to fear.

"Don't Panic"

The New Year will offer new challenges for us all.

I am here... (and you are there and we are all together...)

No comments:

Post a Comment