Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Living the Dream



Okay.. I have to go through this.. Not only raised on bologna, it sustained me through college. Bologna on tortillas heated on the stove burner and then wrapped like a burrito. 

I always preferred TAB. 

Yes, indeed. I did play in the dirt and ate ants. 

My parents NEVER hit any of us. Apparently that is unusual for our generations. I've thought about this a lot. They were really good at verbal guilt throwing and it lasted a lot longer. I think I would have rather had a swat... 

YES! LOVED riding in the back of trucks!! We even had a pick-up truck with benches at the Girl Scout Camp that took us Catholics to church each Sunday. 

Indeed I recorded songs from the radio with the cassette tape player, but that was later. 

The best tasting water was from a hose!! I played in the wash or the crick. Ha! 

I don't remember the sir and ma'am.. I'm not from the South. (Well, Southern Cali.) But, everyone got their title. Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle, Father. That was enough. And ...

I've made it to nearly 65. I've done really well. Now.. when we will talk about how we survived all the drugs we took?

No comments:

Post a Comment