Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Realization.. Duh

Finally.. I understand why so many "Christian Women" are voting for such foul and contemptible politicians. My thoughts: 

I don't like abortion. I do believe it is killing a living thing. I won't and didn't have one. This is called choice. This is my choice. I also believe every woman has a right to autonomy. I believe abortion is a medical procedure that has nothing to do with what I believe. Doctors and women need to make a tough decisions together. Not my business. I am stunned that we are still having this conversation. I can't believe dear friends and sisters will continue to vote for these vile men because they promise to outlaw something that we decided a long time ago. Do you truly believe the babies sitting in cages, the partisanship, the alienation of ally countries, the crudeness and the hypocrisy.. the imposition of christian values on a country with many religions and none, the rich controlling all and lying constantly to the people.. encouraging dead and dying businesses and polluting the land and the health of so many... the destruction of our national parks... and so much more.. is worth your attempt to save a few cells with the potential to become a person? How about the living person. You don't seem to care about the people already here. You don't care for the born. Stop it. Let us have a different conversation about how to end abortion. Sex education seems to help a lot! Stop using it as the only barometer for your vote. It is a one issue problem. Let us get rid of these vile men (and women) and work together instead. I have ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment