Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Hartford Stage.

Again.. I am writing on my IPad. Difficult. My show is wonderful. Highlight "wonderful." we are getting standing ovations every night. Yay!

I am beyond exhausted. Can't wait for rehearsals to end. We open Friday, so.. Not much longer.

The schedule is a bear. Student matinees all the time. But it is just 3 and a half weeks and then I will be home. Ah.. Home.

6 weeks home. Then... I travel to D.C. 7 more weeks away. Alas.

And then it all starts up again. Where is my next job? I am hoping to find work closer to home. But.. We take what we are offered. It is our life. We are gypsies.

Missing my fine husband. Missing our time together. Missing my Dad. Missing my family. Alas. And alas.

I keep saying to myself... "tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow." it helps.

The show is wonderful. I'm happy to be at Hartford Stage. Love the ovations. Missing home.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am already in the midst of the 'where is my next job coming from dilemma.' A strange life we have chosen.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete