Monday, December 12, 2011

My Day, Today.

OOh, I feel So Connected! So silly... I have an Ipad now. Can't write my blog on it. Different companies are arguing over apps.

OH. So cool, I can connect to Icloud and get my Itunes... No... I don't have Intel inside... need a newer computer.

I can use Amazon Cloud! No, I need to use a different notebook. Ok..

I'll go to my Tmobile account and download my pics! No, I have to have an android device to use this.

Fuck.

Yes... I've found the ways around all of this, but it is an unnecessary pain in the ass!

Competing companies are spoiling my high! Had to go "low tech" and use my computer to write this. LOL
Really, makes me laugh.

Love the Ipad. Love it. Hope it will be able to help me more... later.

My husband recently told me, "I love how you walk. You hold your head up high and have good posture." I remember when I made the decision to walk this way. In 1972 my dear friend Guy de Garcia  was walking down some street in Berkeley. His head was high and he never looked at the ground. I loved the way he looked. So confident, so serene. I thought, "This is it. This is the way to approach the world." I've never looked down ever since. Sometimes one will trip, but the view is so much better from up here, looking ahead!

I am currently stage managing "The Night Watcher" at the Kurt Douglas Theatre in Culver City. This is a play written and performed by Charlayne Woodard. She is A National Treasure. Directed by (who we call) Broadway Dan Sullivan. It is brilliant. THIS is why I do theatre. She and I are so in sync that the show has a finesse you will not see elsewhere. We close in a week. Come and see us!

My dad is doing better than we could have ever expected, after 2! heart surgeries, one an emergency to save his life. He will be home by Christmas.

It is getting late and I am giving a final tomorrow at 8am. But, I am looking forward to the day. I will miss these lovely students. I wish them all the luck and good connections in the world.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment