Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pi or Pie?

Pi is an enigma. I feel I need to investigate the problem further. I'll keep you posted.

I did a field of vision test today. I failed. Apparently, that is a good thing.

We have new neighbors moving in next door. They are moving in really slowly. I can't seem to get their attention long enough to introduce myself. I feel like I am in an episode of As Time Goes By.

Netflix is good but not perfect. I want it to be perfect!

Remember "will work for food"? Well, I "will work for health insurance"!
(Yes, the placement of the punctuation marks is intentional.)

Oh, and I'm not proud. I will also work for money.

Sometimes one just has to relax.

Are you as annoyed by the Republicans as I am? I really just want them to grow the fuck up already.

Democrats need to find some balls. Ben-wa balls would work. Shit, at this point so would basketballs. Any balls out there looking for a home should contact the Democratic Party as soon as possible. Truly, I think there is employment opportunity here. (Just tell them you have cajones. They will be so impressed you speak Spanish!)

I'm scared to death of my upcoming surgery. I'm afraid it will change the shape of my face. I'm told I will see better, but will I look different to myself? (It is an eyelift. I don't know if I really want it, but, I have very little peripheral vision left. I walk into people I don't see.)

I want to look the way I look.

It is a little like the enigma I'm looking into.

Pi or pie. hmm.

Loganberry, please.

1 comment: