Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Paths.

Moving on.  That is what life is about after all.  One more week of this spectacular show and then... on.  

Lost a friend.  Moving on.  Found a friend, desperately ill, but now recovered.  Cool. He is still here. 

Looking ahead.  What makes the most sense?  I hate to say it, but, money and health insurance.  Where did our dreams go?

When did it all become about health insurance and money?  I am at the bottom of the art food chain.  The jobs pay substantially less than they used to, and there are far fewer jobs out there. I can't imagine what actors are going through.  

I am really good at a particular thing.  That thing seems to have less monetary worth than it used to.  I have to look for something else.  

There is no money in theatre.  I don't know how to do any thing else.  I will find a way.

Who knows who I could talk to about voice-overs?  I think I could do that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment